As an independent advisor, I create customized investment strategies to help individuals, trusts and corporations build, preserve and transfer wealth to the next generation. I am committed to using my 22+ years of investment experience to help individuals and corporations pursue their financial goals.
- Basic and Comprehensive Personal Financial Plans
- Corporate Retirement Plan Design, Implementation and Monitoring
- Retirement Income (Distribution) Programs
- College Savings (529) Plans
- Employee Stock Options, 401(k)s, SIMPLE, SEP, Roth & Traditional IRAs
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Insurance Review Including Long-term Care and Disability
- Employee Financial Education for Corporations and Non-Profits
- Featured speaker for the Investor Protection Trust in programs throughout Georgia
Experience, Education and Community Service
Joy K. Hurst, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, has been providing financial services since 1986. Originally from Atlanta, Georgia, she graduated from Mercer University with a BBA in Finance. In 1992, Joy achieved the CFP® designation and worked with a large, highly respected financial planning firm in Atlanta for several years, then relocated to the Middle Georgia area in 1996 and worked with a local brokerage firm. In 2002, she joined LPL Financial. Joy has spoken in several cities around Georgia for the Secretary of State’s office as part of the Investor Protection Trust Money Matters program for investor education.
Joy serves the community by being active in the leadership and many service projects of the Rotary Club of Centerville where she served as President 2007-2008. Joy also served as an Ambassador for the Warner Robins Chamber of Commerce for four years. She and her husband are active members of Central Baptist Church in Warner Robins, Georgia. They enjoy playing golf, and bike riding.